How much is a new Bowflex Max Trainer in 2020?
By now, you have almost certainly seen the commercials for the 2020 Max Trainers by Nautilus Inc, and if you’re like many people, you know one or two people who use the machine themselves. The results speak for themselves. You’re probably looking to get in on the action – but you’re not sure how much that will cost you.
We’re here to help. Below, we will cover the price of the Bowflex Max Trainer for each of the three different models available. Pick the one that fits your budget the best!
Updated 1/7/2020: 🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! … and Bowflex has just announced their yearly New Year’s Sale, every day from now through January 11!
Updated 11/8/2019: BOWFLEX BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2019 is here, and Bowflex has just announced single-day Daily Deals happening every day now through December 8! CAMPAIGN IS OBSOLETE.
Updated 8/19/2019: prices on this page is updated to reflect the BOWFLEX END OF SUMMER! SALE 2019. Discounts between $150 and $250, free shipping for certain models, discounted shipping charges for others. Max total savings up to $250 (for the Max M8 model including free shipping). CAMPAIGN IS OBSOLETE.
Updated 3/7/2019: prices on this page is updated to reflect the BOWFLEX SPRING SALE 2019. Discounts between $100 and $200, free shipping for certain models, discounted shipping charges for others. Max total savings up to $350 (for the Max M8 model). CAMPAIGN IS OBSOLETE.
Updated 1/1/2019: we have updated the prices on this page to reflect the NEW YEAR SALE 2019. CAMPAIGN IS OBSOLETE.
2020 Max Trainer Pricing Scale
Cost: $999 – The 2020 Max M3
The cheapest Max Trainer is called the M3. It’s the starter Max Trainer, meaning that it has the core components of the Max Trainer technology, but none of the extra features that cost an arm and a leg.
Overall, this is a pretty good price for sure an advanced exercise machine.
- The Max Trainer machines are crosses between two machines – the elliptical and the stair stepper. You get two for the price of one.
- Even when compared to other barebones exercise machines, the M3 is still fairly reasonable. It’s right around $1,000, which is standard in the industry for core models of exercise machines. For example, a standard treadmill with the same quality of make as a Bowflex would cost around this amount.
At $999, the Max Trainer M3 is your cheapest option (or optionally $56 /Monthly payments) .
Cost: $1,699 – The 2020 Max M6
The next step up in the Max Trainer series is the M6 (the older version was called M5). It’s in between the M3 (barebones) and the M8 (packed with every feature imaginable). You get some additional features… but not enough of them to skyrocket the price.
As with the M3, the M6 is priced fairly reasonably, too.
- Everything in the M3 is included in the M6
- The M6 also includes a speaker system, which would cost an arm and a leg if purchased and installed separately
- The M6 contains convenient features like bluetooth connectivity
- The M6 has certain features for athletes like heart rate monitoring and more
At $1,699, the Max Trainer M6 isn’t necessarily cheap, but it’s not expensive, either. With most exercise machines, you get to pick between the cheap barebones model and the super-expensive version of the barebones model. With the Max Trainer series, you get an option in between, and that option is the M6 at $1,699.
Optionally you can opt for a $98 /Month payment plan (18 months).
Cost: $2,299 (UPDATED) – The 2020 Max M8
The best model in the Max Trainer series is the M8 (previously known as M7) at $2,299. At this price, it’s not a beginner exercise machine. Some might consider $2,299 to be expensive. But, in the grand scheme of things, $2,299 is quite cheap.
- Comparatively, $2,299 for a top model is inexpensive. The top treadmills cost between $3,000 and $5,000, continuing on our earlier example.
- $2,299 is only a slight increase over the M6, but you get every feature that you could possibly need or want – ever! Think of the $2,299 as a one-time investment for a machine that will last for years and do everything you need it to.
$2,299 as a price means the M8 isn’t an impulse purchase, but at the same time, don’t let the “2” at the start of the price turn you off entirely. It’s worth comparing each model to see if the M8 has features you need… if you see features in the M8 that you would find useful, you may consider making the upgrade.
Optionally you can opt for a $131 /Month payment plan (18 months with 0% APR).
Compare each one to make your decision
If you are just starting your research on the 2020 Max Trainer series, and asking yourself how much is a Bowflex Max, you are going to want to look at each individual machine before deciding on any particular one. We’ve helped you out by compiling in-depth reviews of each offering – we go over everything. Take a look at each one if you’re in the market for a next-level workout machine like the Max Trainer.
- Max Trainer M3 Review
- Max Trainer M5 Review, Max Trainer M6 Review
- Max Trainer M7 Review
- Special: M3 vs. M5/M6 Comparison
- Special: Max Trainer Series Overview
How to find the best Max Trainer price
The prices above are the prices you will pay for any of the Max Trainer exercise machines – period.
Unlike other fitness companies, Bowflex does not offer discount after discount to bring the price down and lure customers in. Instead, they price their machines as low as they possibly can in the first place. So, you don’t have to go scouting for the best price – the best price is always on the official website, and it always reflects the numbers stated above 24/7/365. (We will update this page if the pricing ever changes.)
How much is a Bowflex Max Trainer? – Final words
Ready to make the plunge? Click the links below to learn more about each 2020 model and get your Bowflex Max Trainer shipped to your doorstep today.
We wish you the best of luck with your brand-new piece of exercise equipment. Don’t let the price scare you off of any of the offerings – you can’t put a price on perfect health and a well-sculpted body.